Footy For All Soccer Programs - Latest Update May 19th
19 May 2020 @ 10:26 PM by Chris Surgeoner

Hi everyone,

We are now into the third month of the social distancing measures and we hope you and your families are managing to stay safe, well and positive!

We had been waiting for another update around schools or potentially social and sports leagues for kids, and the province confirmed today that the schools will not complete the current school year.

Spring Seasons

We are still assuming we can complete the spring seasons as planned. We still don't know exactly when that will be though. And it is more of a summer season now!

For now, we are going to push back the start of the programs to the first week of July. This is a very tentative date, it could be later (we can even dream that it could be earlier), depending on when Ottawa Public Health advises that it is safe to resume social or sporting activities.

Beyond that, the messaging is much the same as our last update:

If it does reach a point where we have to shorten or cancel the season, we will either issue a credit to the next season or a refund for the portion of the season that we cannot fulfil. If the season is cancelled it will obviously be a full refund. If it is shortened, it will be a prorated.

We are not processing refunds right now because we just don't know what will be happening with the season. Everything hinges upon when we are all allowed to resume sporting and social activities. Once we have dates where we know that play can resume, we will be able to make a decision on the format and length and process all of the credits or refunds if required. This will be a manual process and we will have to process each one individually, so we would like to be able to work through them methodically when the time comes. For that reason, we really appreciate you bearing with us until we know what the final set-up of the programs will be.

Registrations for Spring Programs

Whatever happens, you can go ahead and reserve your space with confidence. If we do have to make changes to what we are currently advertising for our spring programs and the changes aren't suitable for your family we will issue a full refund of your payment before the season starts.

Our EARLY BIRD PRICING is also still in effect until we are able to confirm when the programs will start.

Take care everyone,

Ryan, Chris and the Footy Sevens Team

Change Theme
Are you sure?