Footy For All Soccer Programs - Latest Update July 3rd
3 July 2020 @ 3:13 PM by Ryan McCann

Hi everyone,

We are now into the fourth month of the social distancing measures and we hope you and your families are managing to stay safe, well and positive!

Spring Seasons

For now, we are going to push back the start of the programs another few weeks into July. 

We are close to the point where we can resume our programs, but not quite there yet due to the delay in Peel region entering stage 2 of the Provinces reopening plan. We have a few things to clarify regarding procedures and protocols for ensuring social distancing among younger kids before we feel we will be able to launch this year's program.

Beyond that, the messaging is much the same as our last update:

If it does reach a point where we have to shorten or cancel the season, we will either issue a credit to the next season or a refund for the portion of the season that we cannot fulfill. If the season is cancelled it will obviously be a full refund. If it is shortened, it will be a prorated.

Registrations for Spring Programs

Whatever happens, you can go ahead and reserve your space with confidence. If we do have to make changes to what we are currently advertising for our spring programs and the changes aren't suitable for your family we will issue a full refund of your payment before the season starts.

Our EARLY BIRD PRICING is also still in effect until we are able to confirm when the programs will start. We remain hopeful that we can resume programing on the advertised start dates listed on the website.

Take care everyone,

Ryan, Chris and the Footy Sevens Team

Change Theme
Are you sure?